Hardest thing about being a parent Mug
- Hardest thing about being a parent: The Kids
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Modern-shaped stoneware mug. Large comfortable handle to fit almost anyone's hands - sentiment facing towards you when held in your right hand and outward when held in the left hand. Measures 4.75" tall x 3.5" in diameter and 5" long holding 18 oz tea, coffee, or hot coco. Packaged safely in a die-cut box.
- IN-HOUSE DESIGN: "Not Everything Can Look Good At The Same Time. It's Either Me, The Kids Or The House" sentiment on the front side of the matte white cup. The Interior and color-block teal blue bottom have a glossy glaze prop 65 food-safe finish. We designed and created this mug to blend in with any of your kitchen's current drinkware collection with a refined, aesthetically pleasing look paired with humor and relatable sentiment.
- PERFECT GIFT: Super funny present for a wife or mom friends. We all know what a struggle it is to have everything together at the same time, it rarely happens and that's okay. Bring a smile to their face with this huge hilarious mug to keep them fueled throughout the busy day and maybe even help with a boost of caffeine and motivation.
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Dishwasher safe, top rack only. Microwave safe. Hand wash to preserve decals.
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way